Sunday, December 16, 2012

Wishes and pray




For the past 2 years, I think i can figure out behind those bitterness.
Because somehow, it getting sweeter every each day.
Lessen heart broken and tearing across the cheek.
Things that I've experienced was the most precious moment in my life.
 I have seen how people came into my life and left some sore in heart without any effort to heal them back.

But then, I grew stronger and matured enough to look forward.
Into the future.
 Which we have no idea how it going to happen.
Or when it to happen?
For those who give me some light to continue my journey, I really appreciate it from the bottom of my heart. I don't know how to repay them but only pray will do for now.
I wish you guys for happiness and blessed with beloved by your side.




No comments:

Post a Comment