Monday, December 31, 2012

Bye bye 2012, Hello 2013


Well, it has come to the end of 2012 and indeed welcome to 2013. 
2012 has taught me to be strong, getting positive, and a lot of interesting event that happen in my life.
Not only me, but also my family and my surrounding. I don't words can describe any event that had happened. 

Biasalah, ada yang manis, ada yang pahit. Manisnya banyak mungkin mengatasi kenangan pahit yang ada, Dari berjumpa dengan family baru, pergi melancong di singapore, celebrating birthday party for each of family members and bestfriend, and you, having crazy housemate R4404, dean list, muar, bergaduh (trust, this one worst), re-connect with my little sister, forget about my past, the truth revealed, sampai lah having life in kedah which i have met a lot of nice people such as Vinnie. I used to called her miss vinnie. But now, officially, she's my buddy since she has done her attachment at HSB and go to pendang hospital. Here with yati and wani in kedah give a lot of happiness and sound.

I think 2012 give a lot of changes in my life. Seriously. Huge turning point.
That's all. Summary of 2012.

The end



No comments:

Post a Comment