Sunday, December 23, 2012

Here in HSB :)




Kedah is a nice place to visit and stay. Why? Because it is a warm and beautiful for sightseeing. The most important things are the food and the people. They are so nice and treat guest nicely as if we're also from kedah. Ever since i stayed in Alor Setar,Kedah, I have met a lot of interesting patient at hospital Sultanah Bahiyah.

The environment are totally different from any experience before. Almost 2 weeks I've stay here, I've gain new experience, new family, new friends, new house, and new hospital of course.

There are a few places which really interesting to me. Gunung Jerai is one of my favorites place and scenery. It just amazing. But well, I'm still having my practical at Hospital Sultanah Bahiyah. Here my opinion. 

Frankly , what I can say about hospital is, their physiotherapy department is much much more bigger than other hospital that I've been before. Well, it is not something I've expected it going to be. Having 20 plus patients over one day also is not something easy to do. Especially when you're handling one whole gym by yourself ( if other physio is not around )


 The gym was big, there is a section for each area such as pediatrics, hand, women health and spine, and the most important above all, hydrotherapy!


Those satisfaction feeling when treating patient is the only reason I'm trying to hold on in this field. One day, perhaps, someone will repay back our kindness. Papa always reminds me of being ikhlas during working and try to treat them just like treating your own family. It is perhaps an amanah towards our society. That's the real thing.

:)





No comments:

Post a Comment