Saturday, September 29, 2012

Toward happiness



It has been awhile since I wrote about things that happen. It almost the end of my studies. There is a lot of things that has change completely and i guess, it is my turning point of my life. Instead of getting confused, NOW, it has become clearer. 

Unexpected event has happen lately. And it has not come across my mind or any of my imagination. My journey has become twisted and tangled in the middle of happiness. Gave up. It has come across my mind since like forever. But Alhamdulillah, we still have HIM right? Then, why we have to give up everything just because of our tiny problem.


But at the end of the day, I have survived. And MasyaAllah, it is getting a lot of better. Now, i am struggling to become someone better for here and after. I may not a better person now, but InsyaAllah, i am heading toward it. Just pray for the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment