Monday, August 22, 2011

Someone that I called 'Friends'


Nice to know that someone is care about u when u don't even know.

"Doakan aku tau"

"Always :)"

Dalam hati.aww..So sweet of u buddy.Senyum sampai telinga.

"No matter what,i don't want u to loss your fructose smile"

See,I told u.Sweet kan?Not everyone yang willing cakap macam tu dengan ikhlasnya kan.

And today,dapat juga kumpul kami bertiga seperti dahulu kala.I mean like,whatever that had happen between us,it never change our chemistry bond yang sangat utuh.I still prefer us sebab I become more me and they are not pretending.Kami cerita the whole thing.Update about our personnel life.

We spend time together,laugh,fight and tease each other.Even one of them already have her own 'family'.Never mind.

Enjoy your day!


2 comments: